For many people, the idea of a rehab facility brings up images of a hospital or a counselor’s office. It might seem unappealing, even depressing, to contemplate spending a long period in a place like that. However, the good news is that luxury rehab centers can dispel those negative images and create comfortable spaces for patients to rest and focus on their recovery. Recovery can be challenging, but having beautiful facilities, luxurious accommodations, and serene settings can help ease the process. If you or a person you care about needs help with drugs or alcohol but is concerned about what rehab will be like, it can be reassuring to learn what the world of luxury rehab programs offers. Our alcohol addiction treatment programs can help you or a loved one heal.
What Is the Difference Between Traditional and Luxury Rehab?
Although both programs offer drug and alcohol addiction treatment, several factors set a luxury rehab facility apart from a traditional one. Some of these factors are:
- Patient accommodations are more like those you would find in a hotel
- Meals are more like a catered event or restaurant
- Patients are offered high-quality enrichment and activities more frequently
- Therapists are more available to patients outside of scheduled sessions
- Many luxury programs offer wellness treatments in addition to therapeutic activities
- Patient density is lower, meaning that each patient receives individual attention
- Luxury rehabs prioritize the privacy of patients and their families
Does “Luxury” Mean Expensive?
Luxury rehab programs are more costly than traditional ones, but that doesn’t necessarily translate to an unreasonably high out-of-pocket cost. Many such programs accept private insurance, meaning that a portion of the cost of treatment will be covered. Even though the term “luxury” does imply a greater cost, it is also difficult to overstate how beneficial it is to a recovering patient to be relaxed and comfortable, secure in knowing that their daily needs will be managed. Allowing patients to rest and heal in a secure, safe, and comprehensive environment is important to their recovery process.
Why Choose a Luxury Rehab Over a Traditional Rehab?
There are many reasons that patients might wish to attend a luxury drug rehab over a traditional one. Some of these reasons are:
- Patients receive more one-on-one attention and individualized treatment plans
- Facilities are more comfortable and home-like, rather than clinical
- Family members might find it easier to visit and participate in family counseling
- Special dietary and wellness needs are more easily accommodated
- Patients can fully focus on recovery without concern for comfort or daily needs
Can Liberty Health Services Offer Me the Services I Need?
Yes. If you or a loved one are looking for a luxury rehab near Salem, Massachusetts, Liberty Health Services is a great option. Located only an hour from Salem, Liberty Health Services in Derry, New Hampshire, is a premier drug and alcohol rehab program that offers luxurious facilities in a lovely, natural setting. We are committed to helping our patients and their families through every step of the recovery journey by offering various treatment options. Patients will be evaluated by licensed, professional care staff and given an individualized treatment plan. Our facility is safe, secure, and staffed by highly trained medical and therapeutic professionals.
If you or someone you care about has struggled with drug or alcohol addiction, reach out to us at 855.959.4521 today. Our kind and compassionate staff members are available to answer all your questions and tell you how we can help you or your loved one start their recovery journey. The best time to seek treatment is right now, so don’t hesitate to contact us today.