Rehab Admissions in New Hampshire: Liberty Health Services
All You Need is One Ounce of Willingness to Change
Congratulations on taking the courageous step towards a journey of sobriety and recovery! We understand that reaching out for rehab admissions can be a daunting and scary decision. But rest assured, at Liberty Health Services, we are here to support you every step of the way.
We know firsthand the challenges and fears that come with seeking help, which is why many of our dedicated staff members are also in long-term recovery. We have experienced the transformative power of rehab, and we’re committed to walking alongside you on this path.
Remember, all it takes is one tiny ounce of willingness to change. Embrace that willingness, even amidst the fear, and trust that you are not alone. Our compassionate team will provide understanding, guidance, and the support you need to navigate through the ups and downs of your recovery journey. Please reach out to Liberty’s dedicated admissions team at 855.959.4521. Together, we’ll conquer the challenges and celebrate the victories, paving the way for a life of lasting sobriety.
What to Bring to Rehab in Southern New Hampshire
As you prepare for your rehab admissions at Liberty Health Services in southern New Hampshire, here’s a checklist of what to bring:
- Comfortable Clothing: Pack enough weather-appropriate clothes for about 7 days, including shirts, pants, shorts, and underwear.
- Identification and Insurance: Bring a valid form of ID (driver’s license, passport) and your insurance card, if applicable.
- Medications: Don’t forget to bring all your prescribed medications in their original bottles with the labels intact.
- Toiletries: Bring unopened personal care items like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and toothpaste (without alcohol in the first three ingredients).
- Personal Comfort Items: You can bring your own pillow, as long as it’s brand new and still in the plastic packaging.
These items will help ensure your comfort during your stay at Liberty Health Services.
Don’t worry if you feel like you’ve forgotten something. Take a deep breath and find comfort in knowing that you are in good hands. Our team is experienced in helping individuals through this process, and our NH detox staff will provide any necessary support or additional items that may be needed.
Things to Leave Behind
To create a supportive and focused environment, we ask that you leave the following items behind during your rehab admissions:
Alcohol, drugs, or any substances not prescribed by a doctor
- Personal razors
- Hair styling tools (blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons)
- Makeup products
- Personal blankets, sheets, and towels
By leaving these items behind, you can fully immerse yourself in the therapeutic process and create space for positive change.
Remember, our compassionate team is here to support you throughout your rehabilitation process. Your willingness to change is the key to your journey of recovery.
Start your recovery journey today by contacting Liberty Health Services for rehab admissions in southern New Hampshire. We’re here to provide the care and support you need as you embark on this transformative path towards a brighter future.