Men and women who are struggling with addiction and thinking of enrolling in a treatment program may wonder, “Is residential treatment right for me?” A residential treatment program provides a safe space for individuals to focus on their recovery, free from outside distractions. It combines behavioral therapy with medication to ease withdrawals and show clients the power within them to make positive changes. Enrolling in a Derry, New Hampshire, residential treatment center is the safest option for recovery when the addiction begins causing serious complications at work and home.
At Liberty Health Services, our residential treatment in New Hampshire supports men and women who are struggling with addiction and ready to make a commitment to their recovery. We build trust and open communication with each client to help them cope with any feelings or past experiences that led to the addiction. We utilize the latest treatment modalities to create a more effective program that promotes lifelong sobriety. To find out more about our Derry, New Hampshire residential treatment center, call 855.959.4521 today or send us a message using our online form, and we will respond shortly.
Is Residential Treatment Right for Me?
Addiction is a complex illness that requires different forms of treatment to address the wide-ranging symptoms of each person. Depending on the severity of the addiction, not everyone will need a full-time residential treatment program. Those with mild addiction can successfully recover through an outpatient program that allows them to continue working and living at home.
To determine if residential treatment is right for you, here are some of the common reasons why people need a residential treatment program:
- They are unable to stop abusing drugs or alcohol even if they have a strong desire to quit or are at risk of serious medical complications.
- They cannot start the day without drugs or alcohol.
- Work, school, and personal responsibilities are suffering.
- Their addiction is caused by depression, bipolar disorder, or other mental health disorders or caused by physical, emotional, or sexual abuse.
- Their abuse is causing serious medical conditions that can lead to death.
At Liberty Health Services, our team members dedicate themselves to helping you reach your recovery goals safely. Our residential treatment benefits include a discreet and comfortable living environment in a luxury treatment center that is conducive to your recovery.
The Benefits of Residential Treatment
There are many benefits of enrolling in a residential treatment program for those who are struggling with addiction. It provides a safe and private living space where you will work on your recovery with your peers led by certified behavioral therapists with experience treating all types of addiction.
Here are just some of the benefits of residential treatment:
- A dedicated team of therapists and medical staff will see to your needs throughout your stay. Residential treatment programs can last from 30, 60, to 90 days, depending on the severity of the addiction.
- Learn about the dangers of addiction and the harm that it causes to you and your family and loved ones.
- Uncover the root cause of the addiction and begin learning how to process your feelings without causing any negative behavior.
- Develop healthy coping skills for managing symptoms and triggers.
- Learn that it is OK to talk about your feelings and how to be a better communicator.
- One of the most beneficial residential treatment benefits includes family therapy. This program helps restore broken trust and relationships with family and loved ones and can help create a stable and sober home environment.
The benefits of residential treatment far outweigh the risks of trying to quit alone. When withdrawal symptoms peak, that is when most people will relapse and potentially overdose if they don’t consider their lowered tolerance.
Find Residential Treatment in New Hampshire at Liberty Health Services
Is residential treatment right for you? At Liberty Health Services, we work closely with each client to determine the best treatment program to treat their addiction and help them reach their recovery goals. Those who are unable to stop abusing drugs or alcohol alone will find the support they need through residential treatment. Once completing the program and building their confidence in staying sober, clients can continue therapy through outpatient programs to prevent relapsing and continue working on creating positive life changes.
Start your journey to a new healthy life today by calling 855.959.4521 to speak with one of our team members about enrolling in our addiction treatment facility. You can also reach us by filling out our online contact form.