New Hampshire ranks among the top states with the highest number of drug or alcohol-related deaths in the country. To reduce this deadly statistic, residential treatment in New Hampshire provides comprehensive treatment programs for folks struggling with addiction and ready for a positive change. Our residential treatment programs in New Hampshire treat all aspects of addiction in a safe and secure environment.
At Liberty Health Services, we help people from all walks of life struggling with addiction to alcohol, benzodiazepines, and other dangerous substances. We work closely with each client to develop an effective treatment program that gives them a chance to reach their goals and lead healthy and productive lives. To learn more about our residential treatment programs in New Hampshire, call 855.959.4521 today to speak with one of our caring staff about beginning your recovery journey.
Finding Residential Treatment in New Hampshire
Deciding to look for a residential addiction treatment center is important if you are concerned that a loved one is harming themselves with drugs or alcohol. A person consumed by their addiction often cannot see the harm they are causing to themselves and others.
Some of the reasons why you need to find residential treatment in New Hampshire include:
- You tried quitting before but relapsed several times due to strong withdrawals and cravings.
- Your addiction is causing significant disruptions in your life, and you cannot keep up with work or personal responsibilities.
- You cannot get through the day without taking more drugs or alcohol.
- Prescription pain medication runs out, and you turn to illicit drugs to continue the high.
At Liberty Health Services, our New Hampshire residential therapy program gives people the support they need to safely stop misusing drugs or alcohol. Our new residential treatment program uses the latest treatment modalities to address all aspects of their addiction.
The Benefits of Enrolling in a Residential Treatment Center
There are many benefits of enrolling in residential treatment in New Hampshire. Clients will work with a certified therapist with experience in helping them uncover the root cause of their addiction and develop healthy coping skills for living their best lives.
Here are some additional benefits of enrolling in a residential treatment center:
- Clients receive individualized care based on their unique symptoms and causes. They will work with a behavioral therapist who helps them discover the power within them to make positive changes.
- They will stay in a private and comfortable treatment center for 30-90 days, depending on the severity of their symptoms and progression through the program.
- To minimize withdrawal symptoms and cravings, medical staff will administer FDA-approved medications. These medications minimize physical symptoms of withdrawals and reduce their cravings so that clients can concentrate on their recovery.
- Clients will participate in group therapy, practicing coping and communication skills, gaining valuable insight from their peers, and learning that it is OK to talk about their feelings.
- Family therapy is another essential part of addiction recovery and will help clients and their families restore broken trust and relationships. Parents and spouses can vent any frustrations or feelings in a safe environment and learn how to create a supportive home environment.
A New Hampshire residential therapy program gives clients a safer alternative to detoxing and learning about addiction and its deadly consequences.
Liberty Health Services: Residential Addiction Treatment Center in New Hampshire
At Liberty Health Services, our discreet facility is like staying in a luxury hotel deep in the woods where you can focus 100% on your recovery. We take the time to develop trust and a rapport with each client to create an atmosphere that promotes open communication and healing. Today is the best time to contact or call us 855.959.4521 and learn how our residential treatment program can benefit your recovery.