At Liberty Health Services, we understand the importance of community support in the recovery process. Participating in events that bring people in recovery and their supporters together can be an integral part of maintaining long-term sobriety. That’s why we’re excited to share information about the Half Moon Sober Festival in New Hampshire. This unique event offers a safe and sober space to celebrate recovery, connect with others, and participate in various activities and workshops designed to promote personal growth and healing.
We cannot wait to watch people in recovery and their supporters come together at the Half Moon Sober Festival. This one-of-a-kind event provides an opportunity for attendees to bond over their shared experiences and find inspiration and support from their peers.
Half Moon Sober Festival Overview
The Half Moon Sober Festival is held annually during Memorial Day Weekend, from May 26th to May 29th. The event includes live music, workshops, guest speakers, and a variety of other activities, all aimed at fostering connection and support within the recovery community. This year’s festival will take place in Barnstead New Hampshire.
Music and Performances
One of the highlights of the Half Moon Sober Festival is the live music performances by various artists and bands. This year, attendees can look forward to performances by Kaylee McGlynn, an accomplished ukulele player, and other talented musicians.
Workshops and Guest Speakers
In addition to the musical performances, the festival features a range of workshops and guest speakers on topics related to recovery, personal growth, and well-being. Some of this year’s workshops include:
Harnessing Your Possibilities
- Rev. Freya Harris will lead an interactive sermon on discovering and pursuing one’s true potential.
Grief and Connecting to Your Angels
- Rev. Freya Harris will also conduct a class on connecting with the spirits of loved ones and finding comfort and guidance from them.
- Alison Botsch, a financial industry professional with 17 years of sobriety, will facilitate a workshop on letting go of negative thoughts and feelings.
- Paul Huststeiner, an astronomy and astrology enthusiast, will give an overview of the night sky and explore the astronomical foundations of astrology.
12 Steps to a New and Wonderful Life
- Steve Brown, a long-time member of the recovery community, will lead a workshop on the 12 Steps and their role in maintaining a fulfilling life in sobriety.
Supporting the New Hampshire Recovery Community
The Half Moon Sober Festival provides an opportunity for attendees to connect with others in recovery, share their experiences, and find support in their journey. The event also raises awareness about the importance of addiction treatment and recovery resources in New Hampshire. Explore the addiction treatment options offered by Liberty Health Services here.
For more information and to purchase tickets please visit their official website at https://halfmoonsober.org/.